Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Howarth Enterprises Pty Ltd (trading as GrubFinder). By viewing, using, accessing, browsing, or submitting any content or material on the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The term “you” or “You” shall refer to any person or entity who views, uses, accesses, browses or submits any content or material to the Site.
You must not use the Site to:
- impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site or computer systems or networks connected to the Site through any means;
- commit forgery (or attempted forgery)
- harass any individual or breach the National Privacy Principles as set out by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
- collect or store data about other users or merchants, including e-mail addresses; and
- violate any applicable state, Commonwealth or international law, convention or regulation
GrubFinder reserves the right to deny you access to, or use of, all or part of the Site, without prior notice, if you engage in any conduct that we believe:
- violates any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions
- violates the rights of the Operator or third parties; or
- is otherwise inappropriate for continued access and use of the Site
- The information and menus on this website are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property or fitness for a particular purpose.
- GrubFinder offers no assurance of uninterrupted or error free service.
- GrubFinder does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained on this web site.
- No products are directly sold by GrubFinder through the Site. GrubFinder is not acting as an agent for any restaurant listed on the site.
- The Site may contain advertisements for third parties’ goods and/or services. The third party advertisers are responsible for the accuracy of all representations made in those advertisements. GrubFinder does not recommend or endorse the goods or services that may be advertised on the Site, nor do they offer the goods or services for sale or make any other representation about them. If you choose to order a product or service advertised by a third party on the Site, you do so at your own risk.
- GrubFinder may change any of the information found at this site at any time without notice including the terms and conditions without notice.
- GrubFinder makes no commitment to update the information found at this site.
- In no event will GrubFinder be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the use or inability to use the material or information available on this site, even if GrubFinder has been advised of such damages.
- The information, text, materials, graphics, logos, button icons, images, trade marks (whether registered or not), advertisements, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and Content is protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws.
- You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload to a third party, communicate or distribute in any way the Content, except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or as permitted by Part 3 – Division 4A of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- GrubFinder’s logo and name are the property of Howarth Enterprises Pty Ltd and may not be used as part of your business or in connection with any goods and services without our prior written consent.
- If you consider that any Content on the Site breaches your intellectual property rights please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notification, and any action that we may take in response to the notification is not an admission that there has been a breach of intellectual property rights, or that GrubFinder accepts any liability in relation to such a breach. GrubFinder does not guarantee to take any action if notified under this clause.